Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes).
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ayam goreng serundeng (fried chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Prior to deciding to leap to Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes), you might want to read this shorter intriguing wholesome guidelines about Nutritious Cooking Is Essential for Families
In regards to cooking healthy meals for our own families, there is obviously some amount of dissention among the positions. The fantastic thing is that there are recipes that are very healthy but the nutritious temperament of the recipes is significantly disguised. What they don’t know in these instances truly should not attract harm their way (out allergies, which should not be ignored).
Nutritious cooking is often difficult since many folks do not wish to spend time planning and preparing meals that our own families will not eat. At precisely the exact same time, we want our families to be healthier so we are feeling pressured to learn new and improved ways of cooking well balanced meals for the family to love (and regrettably in some cases scorn).
There are many magazines and books that are filled with recipes that encourage healthy eating and cooking habits. If you genuinely want to cook, then there is no shortage of recipes which you may take to along the way. The really good news is you may incorporate healthy cooking in your cooking regular whether you are cooking for one or a household .
It’s those tiny steps you take towards your aim of cooking well balanced meals for the family which may matter far more than any leap. Before you realize it that you may discover that you have greater energy and a better understanding of general wellbeing than you would have imagined before changing up your cooking habits. If this isn’t enough to encourage you however, you could always check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes once you lose a size or 2.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ayam goreng serundeng (fried chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes):
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken (i was used chicken wings).
- Make ready 7 cloves of shallots.
- Make ready 7 cloves of garlic.
- Get 3 pcs of candlenut (put on the frying pan without oil awhile until a bit burnt on the outer side to enhance the taste and aroma).
- Take 1 tbs of corriander seed.
- Take 200 gr of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1,5 tbs of salt.
- Take 4 pcs of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 tsp of galangal powder (you can replace with fresh galangal).
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
- Get 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes):
- Put shallot, garlic, coriander seed and candlenut with a bit of oil on food processor (or you can do on mortar&pestle as well)..
- After that put on frying pan, sautéed until you can smell the fragrance. Dont forget put kaffir lime leaves and lemon grass. Then put the chicken, stir until half cooked and put some water. Cook until the flesh not raw anymore. Put the salt (i didnt put sugar cause i want just a bit salty but if you want to give some it’s ok). After the chicken cooked, put the desiccated coconut and stirred again until well-covered and the water dried. Then set aside..
- Put one cup oil in other pan (i was used canola, but you can use whatever oil you like) and put medium heat. Then started to fry the chicken one by one until the colour golden brown. Set aside. Last step, put all the dessicated coconut to oil and fried until golden and crispy. Then use large sieve if any to separate the excess oil and fried coconut flakes. Put the fried flakes on top of chicken. It best to eat the ayam serundeng with chilli sambal and some veggies..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ayam goreng serundeng (fried chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!