Southern Homemade Fried Chicken.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, southern homemade fried chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Southern Homemade Fried Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Southern Homemade Fried Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Before you decide to jump to Southern Homemade Fried Chicken, you may want to read through this brief appealing balanced tips about Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking is not just a high priority from the lifestyles of every man, woman, or child on Earth. In fact, much too folks have forced understanding how to cook a priority in their own lives. This means that individuals often rely on power foods and boxed blends instead of just taking your time and time to prepare healthy meals for the families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches whenever we usually resort to your can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or any other similar product rather than putting our creative efforts into creating an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You may see many thoughts in this article and the expectation is that these thoughts won’t just get you off to a great beginning for ending the lunch rut all of us look for ourselves in at any point or another but in addition to use new things on your very own.
First of all, maybe not all of wonderful lunches require actual cooking in order to prepare. A number of them will require the use of this microwave and a few of them are going to want to get cooked or at least prepared in advance and reheated. Your choices are virtually limitless once you comprehend the creative concept that must be in place. You should also see that a number of these thoughts are so simple that you may wonder why on earth you haven’t ever looked at them. I certainly hope that some of these thoughts will become main features within your own home.
While this is by no means the end all be all guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it’s great food for thought. The stark reality is that this will get your creative juices flowing so that you could prepare excellent lunches for your own family without having to accomplish too much heavy cooking at the practice.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have southern homemade fried chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Homemade Fried Chicken:
- Get 3 of bone or boneless chicken breast.
- Take 2 each of eggs.
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of season-all.
- Make ready 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take of Louisiana Hot sauce.
Steps to make Southern Homemade Fried Chicken:
- Mix eggs and hot sauce in bowl. Cut chicken to appropriate size if with bone or leave whole, up to you..
- Set deep fryer to 375°F. Mix flour and all other dry ingredients in large bowl. Sift together..
- Dip chicken in flour. Then into egg wash. Then REDIP in flour..
- Place in fryer. Once the piece floats and has nice crisp brown coating remove and place in container lined with paper towels to wick away extra grease..
- Enjoy. Cooking time may vary with size of chicken piece. Please cut into thickest portions to assure it is fully done..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food southern homemade fried chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!