Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, low carb chicken enchilada casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole is something which I have loved my entire life.
Prior to deciding to jump to Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole, you might want to look at this brief intriguing wholesome guidelines about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking is not a priority in the lives of every man, woman, or child on the planet. In fact, way too folks have left understanding how to cook a priority in their lives. Which usually means that individuals frequently rely on foods and boxed mixes rather than just taking the time to prepare healthy food to the families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches when we often resort to a can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product instead of putting our creative efforts into producing an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You may observe many thoughts in this guide and the expectation is that these thoughts won’t just enable you to get off to a terrific beginning for ending the lunch rut we all seem to find ourselves at at a certain point or another but and to try new things all on your own.
Lettuce wraps. All these mike delightfully delicious lunch treats and the filling may be ready ahead of time, which renders just re heating the filling and wrapping when you are all set to eat. This is a enjoyable lunch to share with your children also it educates them that lettuce is much more elastic than people frequently give it credit for being. Many individuals choose to choose some teriyaki inspired filling; my children likes taco inspired fillings for the lettuce rolls. You are absolutely free to come up with a favorite meeting of your very own.
While that is by no means the end all be guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it’s excellent food for thought. The expectation is that this will get your creative juices flowing so you could prepare excellent lunches for your own family without the need to accomplish too horribly much heavy cooking in the practice.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low carb chicken enchilada casserole using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Take 3-4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Make ready of Adobe.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Riced cauliflower.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped onion/ 3-4 minced garlic cloves.
- Get 8 oz of sliced mushrooms/ bag of baby spinach.
- Prepare 15 oz of Black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese blend.
- Make ready of Red enchilada sauce(mild, medium or spicy).
- Make ready packet of Sazon.
- Prepare of Vegetable broth.
- Make ready of Roasted corn (frozen, canned, creamed. Whatever you have on hand) (optional).
Instructions to make Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Season chicken breasts with chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, pepper…
- Sear in a little olive oil ( I used the searing function in my ninja foodie but you can do on a grill as well and then cook through in oven..
- Place chicken breasts on trivet and put back in Ninja foodie on pressure cooker setting. Cook on high for 5-6 minutes..
- Shred chicken when cooled..
- While chicken is cooking, sauté chopped onion and minced garlic in avocado oil and add the riced cauliflower to a skillet..
- Season cauliflower with Adobe, salt and a little chili powder. You can spice this to taste. Add 1/4 cup vegetable broth.
- Remove cauliflower from pan when it is steamed and liquid is absorbed. Consistency should be fluffy.. like rice..
- Clean pan and add remaining oil to pan. Sauté onion and garlic until soft. Add sliced mushrooms and spinach. You can really add any vegetables in this step. I season with garlic powder and Adobe..
- Once vegetables are cooked through, transfer to a bowl and sautée chopped scallions and garlic in avocado oil. Add drained black beans and packet of Sazon. Add 1/3 cup of vegetable broth. As beans soften I smashed with a spatula. (You can omit this step and use a can of refried beans as well.) Cook until liquid is absorbed..
- Transfer beans to a bowl and sauté drained corn in the hot pan. Add oregano and a little salt. This is just a quick sauté to heat and crisp corn..
- In a separate pan sauté enchilada sauce. You can make your own sauce for this step of you have tomato sauce on hand and Mexican spices. I will add a link for this recipe. Otherwise I like to use an organic red enchilada sauce..
- Reserve about 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce for later. Add shredded chicken to sauce and cook on a low flame until mixture bubbles..
- Spray a casserole dish with avocado oil and add a layer of cauliflower rice, pressing down to form a base to build your casserole. I used about half the rice mixture..
- Next add the chicken mixture.. about half..
- Next add the vegetable mixture, bean mixture and 1/2 the cheese in layers..
- Add the remaining chicken mixture and top with the remaining riced cauliflower. The corn gets sprinkled on top with the remaining cheese. I also add the reserved enchilada sauce for the top..
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Broil for the last 5 minutes to toast up the cauliflower..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food low carb chicken enchilada casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!