Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ham and swiss skillet chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Prior to deciding to soar to Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken, you may want to look at this short appealing healthful recommendations about Fast and Simple Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking isn’t a high priority in the lifestyles of every man, woman, or child on Earth. In fact, much too people have made understanding how to cook important in their lives. This means that we frequently exist on power foods and boxed blends instead of taking the effort to prepare healthy food to our families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches once we usually resort to a can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or any other similar product instead of putting our creative efforts into building a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will see many ideas in this article and the hope is that these thoughts will not just enable you to get off to a fantastic beginning for finishing the lunch R-UT we all look for ourselves at at any time or another but also to use new things all on your own.
Try sandwiches using different breads. Believe it or not, my kids love trying new ideas. It’s a rare attribute which is why I’m extremely grateful. Believe me I understand all too well how blessed I am. Her favourite sandwich choice is now Hawaiian sweet rolls. We place the beef, mustard, cheese, and pickle in her roll as if it were a bun and she’s thrilled. It is possible to replicate this on your oven for a couple of minutes for a infrequent sandwich cure. The cooking area is very minimal and you also usually do not have to own thorough knowledge of anything to prepare or enjoy these simple treats.
While that is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it’s excellent food for thought. The hope is that this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare wonderful lunches for your own family without the need to do too terribly much heavy cooking through the practice.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ham and swiss skillet chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken:
- Prepare 4 of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Get 1 of Italian Bread Crumbs (as much as needed).
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1 of Enough Oil To Cook Chicken In.
- Get 4 of Slices Smoked Or Cooked Ham.
- Prepare 6 of Slices Swiss Cheese.
- Take 1 can of Cream Of Celery Soup.
- Get 1 can of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Get 1/4 cup of White Wine.
- Get 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Couple Pinches Of Dried Sage.
- Make ready 1 of Salt And Pepper To Taste.
- Make ready 1 of Parsley (For Garnish).
Steps to make Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken:
- Pound chicken breasts between wax paper or plastic wrap to about an 1/2 inch thick..
- Dip each chicken breast into beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs..
- While your chicken is cooking, mix your soups, 2 slices swiss cheese ( torn up), wine, milk, sage, salt and pepper. *** More milk may be added to reach desired consistancy. Simmer..
- After you heat your oil, cook your chicken breasts until golden brown and done. About 10 minutes each side. Remove from pan drain on paper towels. Empty excess oil from your pan also..
- Return chicken breasts to pan. Top with slice of Ham, a piece of cheese and a bit of the sauce. Cover and cook until cheese is all melted all nice and hot! Spoon extra sauce over rice and more over the chicken if you like! Sprinkle with parsley and Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ham and swiss skillet chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!