Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ham and swiss skillet chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Prior to deciding to bounce to Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken, you may want to read this small intriguing healthy recommendations about Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking is not a top priority in the lifestyles of every man, woman, or child on the planet. In fact, much too individuals have left understanding how to cook a priority within their own lives. This usually means that we usually rely on convenience foods and boxed mixes rather than just taking your time and effort to prepare healthy meals for our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches whenever we frequently resort to your can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product as opposed to putting our creative efforts into making a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will observe many thoughts in this guide and the hope is that these ideas will not only get you off to a terrific beginning for ending the lunch R-UT all of us seem to find ourselves in at some point or another but in addition to try new things all on your very own.
Lettuce wraps. All these mike delightfully delicious lunch snacks and the filling can be prepared in advance, which renders only re-heating the filling and wrapping when you’re prepared to eat. This is actually a fun lunch to share with your little ones also it educates them that lettuce is a great deal more versatile than people frequently give it credit for being. Many people decide to go with a teriyaki motivated filling; my family likes taco motivated fillings because of our lettuce rolls. You are perfectly free to think of a favourite meeting of one’s individual.
While that is by no means the end all be guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it is great food for thought. The stark reality is that will get your own creative juices flowing so that you may prepare excellent lunches for the own family without needing to accomplish too much heavy cooking at the process.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ham and swiss skillet chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken:
- Take 4 of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Get 1 of Italian Bread Crumbs (as much as needed).
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 of Enough Oil To Cook Chicken In.
- Prepare 4 of Slices Smoked Or Cooked Ham.
- Prepare 6 of Slices Swiss Cheese.
- Take 1 can of Cream Of Celery Soup.
- Take 1 can of Cream Of Chicken Soup.
- Get 1/4 cup of White Wine.
- Take 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Couple Pinches Of Dried Sage.
- Make ready 1 of Salt And Pepper To Taste.
- Take 1 of Parsley (For Garnish).
Instructions to make Ham and Swiss Skillet Chicken:
- Pound chicken breasts between wax paper or plastic wrap to about an 1/2 inch thick..
- Dip each chicken breast into beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs..
- While your chicken is cooking, mix your soups, 2 slices swiss cheese ( torn up), wine, milk, sage, salt and pepper. *** More milk may be added to reach desired consistancy. Simmer..
- After you heat your oil, cook your chicken breasts until golden brown and done. About 10 minutes each side. Remove from pan drain on paper towels. Empty excess oil from your pan also..
- Return chicken breasts to pan. Top with slice of Ham, a piece of cheese and a bit of the sauce. Cover and cook until cheese is all melted all nice and hot! Spoon extra sauce over rice and more over the chicken if you like! Sprinkle with parsley and Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ham and swiss skillet chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!