Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, jjampong (korean spicy seafood noodle soup). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Before you decide to soar to Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup), you may want to look at this small intriguing nutritious suggestions about Wholesome Cooking Is Crucial for Families
In regards to cooking healthful meals for the families, there is obviously some level of dissention among the ranks. The good thing is that there are recipes which are very healthy but the nutritious temperament of the recipes is somewhat concealed. What they do not know in such instances shouldn’t attract harm their manner (outside allergies, which will not be ignored).
Healthy cooking can be difficult because most folks do not wish to spend time planning and preparing meals our families won’t eat. At precisely the same time, we want our families to be healthier so that we feel compelled to learn new and improved ways of cooking well balanced meals to the family to enjoy (and regrettably in certain circumstances scorn).
With weight and nutrition known as at fault in numerous health issues it is not possible to dismiss the significance of not only eating healthy ourselves but instead of teaching our children the importance of eating healthy. One way to guarantee your loved ones are in fact eating healthy is to make sure you are eating healthy and nutritious foods to them. This does not imply that you cannot enjoy the intermittent calorie splurge or maybe that you shouldn’t. The key to cooking healthy is learning to control elements and understanding the value of moderation.
It’s those little steps that you take towards your objective of cooking well balanced meals for the family that may matter far more than any creature leap. Before you realize it that you may discover that you have greater energy and a greater sense of overall health than you’d have envisioned before changing up your cooking habits. If this is not enough to encourage you however, you may always check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes when you drop a size or two.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have jjampong (korean spicy seafood noodle soup) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup):
- Take 1 bunch of Bokchoy.
- Get 120 grams of Chicken Breast.
- Take 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 4 stalks of Onion Leeks.
- Make ready 1/4 head of Cabbage.
- Take 1 piece of White Onion.
- Get 1/2 piece of Carrot.
- Take 1/2 piece of Zucchini.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- Take 4 tablespoons of Gochugaru.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Take 6 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cooking Wine.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Squid.
- Get 2 pieces of Prawns.
- Get 1 piece of Crab.
- Make ready 2 bundles of Somen Noodles.
- Prepare of Water for boiling.
Instructions to make Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup):
- PREPARE THE CHICKEN AND THE VEGETABLES Slice the chicken breast thinly. Chop the garlic and ginger finely. Chop the onion leeks thinly or cut it into strips. Slice the white onion and the cabbage. Cut the root end of the bokchoy and wash well to remove the dirt. Julienne-cut the carrot and zucchini. To do the julienne-cut: slice the vegetable diagonally into long sticks then into strips..
- PREPARE THE SEAFOOD For the crab, remove the cover and the gills then cut the meaty side into two. For the prawns, remove the head and shellthen de-vein the prawns by making an incision on its back. For the squid, remove the head including the ink sac and innards. Peel the skin and cut it vertically on one side to make it flat. Then make a criss-cross incisions on the front and back sides. Wash the seafood under running water..
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS Under low heat, heat the wok or large skillet and add 4 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add the garlic, ginger, onion leeks and let them infuse their flavors into the oil. Turn up the heat to high. Add the chicken and vegetables (except for the bokchoy) then stir fry until the chicken turns white..
- Add the gochugaru and stir fry for a minute. Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce around the wok or skillet (not directly to the vegetables) and 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce. Continue to stir fry for 30 seconds. Pour 6 cups of water and 1/4 cup of cooking wine. Bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes..
- While the soup base is boiling, cook the somen noodles according to package instructions. Somen noodles are thin and will take just a few minutes to cook when placed in boiling water. Boil the noodles, drain, and rinse under cold water. You may also soak it in ice water to stop cooking and then drain later before adding to the jjampong soup..
- Add the crab into the soup and boil for 5-10 minutes depending on how big the crab is. When the crab is already cooked, add the squid, prawns, bokchoy, and sesame oil. You can adjust the seasoning if needed, according to your preference. Continue boiling until the squid and shrimp is cooked completely (about 5-8 minutes)..
- PLATING Add the noodles neatly into the center of the bowl. Pour the soup and arrange the seafood around the noodles. Top with chili and onion leeks. Serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food jjampong (korean spicy seafood noodle soup) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!