Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kofta biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kofta Biryani is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Kofta Biryani is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Before you bounce to Kofta Biryani, you might want to read this quick interesting healthier strategies about Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking isn’t just a priority from the lives of every man, woman, or child on the planet. In fact, way too folks have left learning to cook a priority in their own lives. This usually means that we usually rely on convenience foods and boxed blends instead of just taking your time and time to prepare healthy food to our families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches once we usually add to a can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or any other such product instead of putting our creative efforts into building a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will see many ideas in this guide and the expectation is that these ideas won’t just get you off to a wonderful beginning for ending the lunch R-UT all of us look for ourselves in at some point or another but in addition to test new things on your very own.
Take to sandwiches using various breads. Believe it or not, my children love trying new issues. It’s an uncommon trait that I’m extremely thankful. Trust me I understand all too well how fortunate I am. My youngest nevertheless, features a little difficulty with thick or crusty bread. Her favourite sandwich choice is now Hawaiian sweet rolls. We put the beef, mustard, cheese, and pickle inside her roster as if it were a bun and she is thrilled. Additional excellent ideas include hollowing out crusty rolls and filling them with roast beef and cheddar. It is possible to broil this on your toaster for a couple of minutes for a rare sandwich treat. The cooking part is very minimal and you would not have to have indepth comprehension of anything to organize or delight in these easy snacks.
While this is in no way the end all be guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it is good food for thought. The expectation is that this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare wonderful lunches for the own family without having to do too horribly much heavy cooking from the practice.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have kofta biryani using 42 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kofta Biryani:
- Take of PREPARE KOFTA (Meatballs):.
- Make ready 500 gram of Chicken mince (qeema).
- Take 1 of medium onion (Payaz).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste (adrak lahsun paste).
- Get Handful of coriander leaves (hara dhaniya).
- Prepare 4-5 of green chilies (Green chilli).
- Make ready 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder (bhuna zeera powder).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder (Lal mirch powder).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Whole spice powder (Garam masala powder).
- Make ready 2 table spoon of bread crumbs or 1 bread slice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare as per need of Oil.
- Get of prepare biryani.
- Take 1/2 cup of clarified butter (ghee).
- Take 2-3 of black peppercorns (sabut Kali mirch).
- Take 2-3 cloves of (laung).
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick (dalchini).
- Take 2-3 of Green cardamom (Hari elaichi).
- Prepare 1 of black cardamom (badi elaichi).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds (zeera).
- Make ready 2 of medium size onion sliced (Kati hui payaz).
- Take 2 of medium size tomatoes sliced (Kate hue tamater).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste (adrak Lushun paste).
- Get 2 tsp of red chilli powder (Lal mirch powder).
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder (dhaniya powder).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder (Haldi powder).
- Take 1/2 tsp of whole spice powder (garam masala powder).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of mace powder (javitri powder).
- Get 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder (jaifal powder).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of biryani masala (homemade).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of green chilli crushed (Green chilli).
- Make ready 1 cup of whisked yogurt (dahi).
- Prepare Handful of mint (podina).
- Prepare Handful of coriander (hara dhaniya).
- Prepare 2-3 of slit green chilies (Green chilli).
- Prepare 2 cup of rice (boiled with whole spices and salt).
- Get 2-3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Yellow food colour.
- Take 2-3 of medium size potato (cooked with salt and some spices) optional.
- Get Pinch of saffron in 2 tsp warm milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of fried onion (barista).
Steps to make Kofta Biryani:
- PREPARE KOFTA (Meatballs): In chopper add chicken mince,onion,coriander leaves,green chilies,ginger garlic paste,cumin powder,salt,red chilli powder,whole spice powder,bread slice and chop until well combined..
- Grease your hands with oil,take a mixture and make 12 to 15 meat balls/ kofta of equal size. In frying pan heat oil and fry meat balls till golden brown and set aside..
- PREPARE BIRYANI: In pot / wok add ghee and let it melt,add black pepper corns,clove,cinnamon stick,green cardamom,black cardamom and cumin seeds,mix well.Add onion and fry until light brown. Add tomatoes and ginger garlic paste and mix well..
- Add red chilli powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder,whole spice powder,mace powder,nutmeg powder,salt,green chilies and mix well.Add yogurt,mix well and cook on high flame until oil separates..
- Now will assemble the biryani for dum. In a big pot add cooked and fried kofta,boiled basmati rise,mint leaves,coriander leaves, fried onion,green chilies,lemon juice,potato,saffron milk and colour,again go with another layer,cover, seal from wheat dough and cook for 15 to 20 minutes on low flame..
- Kofta biryani is ready to serve.enjoy it with raita and salad..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kofta biryani recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!