Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento – Meatballs (Sakura Colored).
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cherry blossom viewing bento – meatballs (sakura colored). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento – Meatballs (Sakura Colored) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento – Meatballs (Sakura Colored) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Before you leap to Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento – Meatballs (Sakura Colored), you may want to look at this limited fascinating healthful guidelines about Healthy Cooking Is Vital for Families
When it comes to cooking healthful meals for our families, there’s definitely some level of dissention among the ranks. The good news is that there are recipes which have become healthy but also the nutritious temperament of these recipes is significantly concealed. What they do not know in such instances truly should not bring harm their way (out allergies, which will never be ignored).
Healthy cooking can be difficult as most folks do not need to spend time planning and preparing meals that our own families won’t eat. At exactly the same timewe want our own families to be healthy so we are feeling pressured to learn improved and new ways of cooking healthy foods to our family to enjoy (and unfortunately in a few circumstances scorn).
There are a number of magazines and books which can be filled with recipes that encourage healthy cooking and eating habits. In the event that you truly want to cookthen there is no lack of recipes that you are able to look at along the way. The great good thing is you could incorporate healthful cooking in your cooking routine whether you are cooking for one or a household of ten.
It’s those tiny actions that you take towards your objective of cooking well balanced meals for the family that will matter a lot more than any creature leap. Before you know it you will realize that you have more energy and a greater understanding of overall health than you’d have envisioned before changing up your cooking customs. If this isn’t enough to encourage you nevertheless, you may always check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes when you lose a size or two.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cherry blossom viewing bento – meatballs (sakura colored) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento – Meatballs (Sakura Colored):
- Get 300 grams of Ground pork.
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Chinese chicken stock powder.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger (tube type).
- Get 1/4 tsp of Garlic (tube type).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get 100 grams of Leek or Chinese chives (minced).
- Get 100 grams of Rice (mochi rice if available).
- Take 1 dash of Red food coloring.
- Get 1 dash of Soy sauce and Japanese mustard.
Steps to make Cherry Blossom Viewing Bento – Meatballs (Sakura Colored):
- Dissolve the red food coloring with some water until it turns to sakura color. Mix together with the rice..
- Mix the ground pork with all the ingredients except for the rice and food coloring..
- Roll the meat into 2~3 cm balls and coat with the sakura-colored rice..
- Steam in a steamer for about 15 minutes. Line the bottom with parchment paper..
- Put the soy sauce and Japanese mustard in the bento box and use on the meatballs just before eating..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cherry blossom viewing bento – meatballs (sakura colored) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!