Mie / Mee Goreng (Fried Noodle) Tek Tek.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mie / mee goreng (fried noodle) tek tek. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mie / Mee Goreng (Fried Noodle) Tek Tek is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mie / Mee Goreng (Fried Noodle) Tek Tek is something that I have loved my whole life.
Prior to deciding to bounce to Mie / Mee Goreng (Fried Noodle) Tek Tek, you may want to read this short attention-grabbing wholesome ideas about Cooking Basics for Beginners
In regards to cooking, it’s very important to keep in mind that everybody else started somewhere. I don’t know of a single person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and ready to go. There is a lot of learning that must be completed as a way to be prolific cook and there is definitely room for improvement. Not only would you need to begin with the basics in terms of cooking but you nearly should start when understanding how to cook a fresh cuisine such as Chinese, Indian, Thai, or Indian food.
Which usually means that at any given time in your cooking cycle cycles there’s quite probably somebody somewhere that is worse or better in cooking than you personally. Take advantage of this because even the very best have bad days when it comes to cooking. There are several people who cook for several factors. Some cook as a way to consume and live while others cook since they actually enjoy the whole process of ingestion. Some cook during times of emotional upheaval and others cook out of sheer boredom. Whatever your reason behind cooking or learning to cook you should begin with the fundamentals.
The good news is that as soon as you’ve learned the fundamentals of cooking it is unlikely that you will ever have to relearn them. Which usually means that you may constantly build up and expand your own cooking abilities. As you find new recipes and better your culinary skills and talents you’ll find that preparing your meals from scratch is a whole lot more rewarding than preparing pre packaged meals that are purchased from the shelves of your local supermarkets.
You will also detect as your experience and confidence grows that you will find yourself more and more often improvising as you go and adjusting recipes to fulfill your personal preferences. If you prefer more or less of ingredients or want to generate a recipe a little less or more spicy in flavor you can make simple adjustments on the way in order to attain this goal. Quite simply you will start in time to create recipes of your personal. And that’s something you won’t fundamentally learn when it has to do with basic cooking skills to newbies but you’d never know if you did not master those basic cooking abilities.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mie / mee goreng (fried noodle) tek tek using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mie / Mee Goreng (Fried Noodle) Tek Tek:
- Get of Ground spices.
- Make ready 5 piece of red chilli.
- Make ready 2 piece of red bird's eye chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of tomato.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 piece of candle nut.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get of Wok.
- Make ready 1 of egg noodle.
- Take of Indonesian Sweet Soy Sauce.
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 of chicken breasts.
- Get 5 piece of meatball.
- Take 1 piece of eggs.
- Make ready 1 of onion leave.
- Take of fish sauce.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready 1/4 slice of cabbage.
- Get 1/2 piece of onion.
- Take of pickles.
- Get 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of cacarot.
- Take of red bird'a eye chilli.
- Take of vinegar.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of sugar.
- Get 201 ml of spring water.
Steps to make Mie / Mee Goreng (Fried Noodle) Tek Tek:
- If you have mortar and pestle, then ground all spices (under "Ground spices" ingredients group) until these are becoming a combined puree. You can use a food processor as well..
- Chop the onion leaves, onion, and cabbage..
- Boil the noodle until it meets around third quarter to cook status, dry, and rub with sweet soy sauce and vegetable oil..
- Dice the chicken breast and meatballs..
- Fire (small one) the wok pan with small amount of vegetable oil and add diced/chopped onion to it until it becomes caramelized..
- Saute the ground spices and chopped onion leave as well..
- Add and stir with the spices: the diced chicken breast, meatballs, and crack the eggs into the mixture..
- Add the chopped cabbage..
- Season it as you want with salt, pepper, fish sauce, additional sweet soy sauce until it tastes good (but remember you have added the sweet soy sauce to the noodle so just add it using your common sense!).
- Put the noodle and heat up the wok pan. Stir fry until the spices and the ingredients mixed well with the noodles..
- Serve while hot with some kerupuk (crackers), fried shallots, and pickles*.
- To create the companion pickles, cut dice the cucumber and carrot put in the mixture of spring water, vinegar, salt, and sugar. Put in the refrigerator for a while until it absorbs and starts to ferment..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mie / mee goreng (fried noodle) tek tek recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!