Chikin Katsu Sando.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chikin katsu sando. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chikin Katsu Sando is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chikin Katsu Sando is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Before you jump to Chikin Katsu Sando, you might want to read this brief intriguing nutritious ideas about Nutritious Cooking Is Essential for Families
In regards to cooking healthful meals for our own families, there is definitely some amount of dissention among the positions. The fantastic thing is that there are recipes which are very healthy but the wholesome temperament of those recipes is somewhat concealed. What they do not know in these instances truly should not attract harm their manner (outside of allergies, which will never be ignored).
Healthy cooking can be difficult as most folks do not want to spend time preparing and planning meals which our own families will not eat. At exactly the same timewe need our families to be healthier so we are feeling compelled to understand improved and new methods of cooking healthy foods for our family to enjoy (and unfortunately in certain cases scorn).
With nourishment and weight being known as the culprit in so many health issues it’s impossible to dismiss the significance of not eating healthy ourselves but also of teaching our kids the value of eating healthy. One way to insure that your loved ones are actually eating healthy is always to be certain that you are cooking healthy and wholesome meals to them. This doesn’t follow you cannot enjoy the occasional calorie splurge and sometimes even that you need ton’t. The trick to cooking healthy is learning how to regulate portions and understanding the significance of moderation.
It’s those little measures that you take towards your goal of cooking well balanced meals for your family that will matter far greater than any leap. Before you understand it you may realize that you have greater energy and a greater understanding of overall health than you’d have imagined before changing your eating customs. If that is not enough to encourage you however, you could always check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes once you lose a size or 2.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chikin katsu sando using 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chikin Katsu Sando:
- Make ready of Chicken Patties:.
- Make ready 2 of Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast,.
- Get of Bleached All Purpose Flour, For Dredging.
- Get of Egg Light Beaten 1,.
- Make ready of Dijon Mustard, 2 Heaped TBSP.
- Make ready 1 TSP of Smoked Paprika,.
- Get of Cornflakes Ground, For Dredging.
- Get of High Quality Japanese Panko, For Dredging.
- Prepare of Shichimi Togarashi Japanese 7 Spices, Pinch.
- Take Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- Make ready Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Make ready Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Get of Salad:.
- Prepare 1 Handful of Lettuce Finely Chopped,.
- Get 1 Handful of Arugula Finely Chopped,.
- Prepare Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- Take of Tonkatsu Sauce:.
- Take Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Take 1 TBSP of Oyster Sauce,.
- Take Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Get 2 TSP of Granulated Sugar,.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Kewpie Mayo,.
- Take Pinch of Good Quality Wasabi,.
- Make ready of Sandwich:.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Tomato Ketchup,.
- Prepare 5 TSP of Worcestershire Sauce,.
- Take of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Frying.
- Prepare of Kewpie Mayo, 8 Spread.
- Take 8 Slices of Shoku Pan Japanese Sandwich Bread,.
Steps to make Chikin Katsu Sando:
- Prepare the chicken patties. Butterfly the chicken breast and slice into halves. Place the chicken breast on the working surface. Wrap with cling film..
- Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken to tenderize until almost the same thickness. Dredge the chicken with flour. Shake off any excess..
- In a shallow bowl, add egg, mustard and paprika. Mix to combine well. Add in the chicken. Coat the chicken well with the egg mixture..
- Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for about 1 hr. While the chicken is resting in the fridge, prepare the salad. In a bowl, combine everything together. Set aside in the fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the tonkatsu sauce. In a bowl, combine everything together. Set aside until ready to use..
- Pan fry the chicken. In a shallow bowl, add cornflakes, panko, togarashi, nori, salt and pepper. Combine everything together. In a skillet over medium heat, add 1 inch of oil. *To check the temperature of the oil, insert a wooden chopstick. If bubbles start to form around the chopstick, the temperature of the oil is ready for frying.*.
- Dredge the chicken onto the cornflakes mixture. Press the cornflakes mixture onto the chicken. *You can lay the chicken in between parchment paper. Lightly roll using a rolling pin. So that the cornflakes mixture will adhere to the chicken.*.
- Using a pair of tongs, gently drop the chicken into the oil away from you. Pan fry until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and drain off excess oil on a wire cooling rack or on a plate lined with kitchen paper..
- Assemble the sandwich. Spread mayo onto 1 side of each bread. In a skillet over medium heat, add in the bread mayo side down. Toast until lightly charred..
- Remove from heat. Spread tonkatsu sauce onto each toasted side of the bread. Spread the salad over the sauce on 4 slices of bread. Place the chicken over the salad..
- Top the chicken with the other slice of bread and pressed down to sandwich together Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chikin katsu sando recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!