Melting Tonkatsu (Seasoned Soft Pork Cutlet).
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, melting tonkatsu (seasoned soft pork cutlet). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Melting Tonkatsu (Seasoned Soft Pork Cutlet) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Melting Tonkatsu (Seasoned Soft Pork Cutlet) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Prior to deciding to jump to Melting Tonkatsu (Seasoned Soft Pork Cutlet), you may want to read this brief interesting healthful tips about Healthy Cooking is a Must for Families
When it comes to cooking healthful meals for our own families, there is always some level of dissention among the ranks. The good news is that there are recipes which are very healthy but the nutritious nature of the recipes is significantly concealed. What they don’t know in such instances truly should not bring harm their way (out allergies, which should never be ignored).
Healthy cooking is often difficult since most people don’t want to spend some time preparing and planning meals that our families will not eat. At precisely the same timewe want our own families to be healthy so we are feeling pressured to understand improved and new methods of cooking well balanced meals to our family to love (and regrettably in a few instances scorn).
Together with weight and nutrition being known as at fault in a lot of health conditions it’s not possible to ignore the importance of not eating ourselves but instead of teaching our kids the value of eating healthy. One way to insure your loved ones are infact eating healthy is to make sure you are cooking healthy and wholesome meals to them. This does not necessarily mean that you cannot like the occasional calorie splurge and sometimes maybe that you shouldn’t. The key to cooking healthy is always learning how to regulate elements and understanding the importance of moderation.
It’s those small steps that you take towards your objective of cooking healthy foods for the family that will matter a lot more than any creature leap. Before you realize it that you will realize that you all have more energy and a greater sense of overall health than you’d have envisioned before changing your eating customs. If this is not sufficient to encourage you nevertheless, you can check out the excuse to shop for new clothes after you lose a size or two.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have melting tonkatsu (seasoned soft pork cutlet) using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Melting Tonkatsu (Seasoned Soft Pork Cutlet):
- Make ready 700 g of pork.
- Prepare of spring onion.
- Make ready of ginger.
- Take 1 pack of Ramen sauce or chicken cubes.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take of flour.
- Get of panko bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Melting Tonkatsu (Seasoned Soft Pork Cutlet):
- Cut pork into big Tonkatsu size. And fry only surface..
- Put pork and water in rice cooker or slow cooker with spring onion and ginger. Start to cook and keep warm in cooker (around 70℃) for a half day (about 5 hours).
- Then put your favorite sauce (I add leftover ramen soup) (soy sauce and salt or chicken cubes) and keep warm for a half day (about 5 hours).
- Separate pork and soup. Sprinkle flour then egg and panko bread crumbs..
- Fry in deep vegetable oil until the color is golden good color..
- Outside is so crispy and you can cut with your chopsticks. So soft and delicious ‼️.
- Using the soup, I made sour and hot soup. Cut vegetables and cook in the soup. Add rice vinegar and much pepper and salt to taste. Put starch water to make the soup thickened..
- Add egg and stir then put onions..
- Enjoy with soup‼️.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food melting tonkatsu (seasoned soft pork cutlet) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!