Single-Serving Fried Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, single-serving fried pork cutlet rice bowl. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Single-Serving Fried Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Single-Serving Fried Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Before you decide to jump to Single-Serving Fried Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl, you might want to read this limited attention-grabbing healthy guidelines about Cooking Basics for Beginners
In regards to cooking, it is crucial to keep in mind that everyone else started somewhere. I don’t know of one person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and ready to go. There is a lot of learning that must be completed in order to be a prolific cook and there is obviously room for advancement. Not only would you will need to start with the basics in terms of cooking but you nearly should start if understanding how to cook a brand new cuisine such as Chinese, Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
Which usually means at any particular time on your cooking cycle cycles there is quite probably somebody somewhere that’s better and/or worse in cooking more than you personally. Take advantage of this as the best have bad days in terms of cooking. There are lots of people who cook for several factors. Some cook in order to consume and survive while others cook because they actually enjoy the process of cooking. Some cook during times of emotional trauma yet others cookout of absolute boredom. Whatever your reason for cooking or learning to cook you need to always begin with the basics.
Still another wonderful bit of information when it comes to cooking staples would be to test simpler recipes for some time and expand your horizons to the more complicated recipes which abound. Most recipes are going to have tiny note in their level of difficulty and you’ll be able to go through the recipe to see whether or not it really is something you are interested in preparing or confident that you can prepare. Remember Rome wasn’t built in one time and it’ll take a relatively good time to create a reliable’repertoire’ of recipes to work into your meal planning rotation.
Additionally you will discover as your experience and confidence develops you will find your self increasingly more frequently improvising as you go and adjusting meals to fulfill your personal preferences. If you prefer less or more of ingredients or wish to create a recipe a little more or less spicy in flavor that can be made simple alterations along the way in order to attain this objective. Quite simply you will start punctually to create recipes of one’s personal. And that’s something which you may not necessarily learn when it has to do with basic cooking skills for novices however, you’d never learn if you didn’t master those basic cooking abilities.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook single-serving fried pork cutlet rice bowl using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Single-Serving Fried Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 1 of bowlful Plain cooked rice.
- Get 1 of Tonkatsu (or chicken katsu) – homemade or store-bought.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Take 2 of Egg.
- Prepare 50 ml of ◎ Water.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ◎ Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Sake.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons ◎ Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of ◎ Dashi stock granules.
Instructions to make Single-Serving Fried Pork Cutlet Rice Bowl:
- If the tonkatsu is cold, slice up and heat in a toaster oven until the breading is crispy..
- If you are heating up the cutlet, time it so that it will be hot when the sauce is ready. The rice bowl will taste better if everything that's in it is served piping-hot..
- Slice the onion thinly (so it cooks through well)..
- Beat the eggs. (Don't totally mix the yolk and white together! Just beat lightly as if you're cutting through the white!).
- In a small pan, heat the onion and the ingredients marked ◎..
- Heat until it's bubbling, turn down the heat to medium-low (until it's bubbling slightly) and simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- While the sauce is still simmering, portion out your steaming hot rice in a bowl..
- Heat the cutlets in the pan and pour in about 2/3 of the egg mixture (don't pour it all in; leave about a third of the mixture for later)..
- Turn up the heat slightly and cook while shaking the pan occasionally until the egg is about half set, then add the rest of the beaten egg mixture..
- Continue cooking while shaking the pan until the egg you added last is just about soft set. Gently pour on top of the rice and it's done..
- The soft creamy egg and the sweet-savory sauce mixes with the rice and it's so good! I use homemade chicken cutlets for this..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food single-serving fried pork cutlet rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!