Student Meal: Japanese Chicken Chop Rice (Katsu Don).
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, student meal: japanese chicken chop rice (katsu don). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Student Meal: Japanese Chicken Chop Rice (Katsu Don) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Student Meal: Japanese Chicken Chop Rice (Katsu Don) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Before you leap to Student Meal: Japanese Chicken Chop Rice (Katsu Don), you might want to read through this small exciting nutritious tips about Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking isn’t a top priority from the lives of every person, woman, or child on Earth. In actuality, much too individuals have left understanding how to cook a priority within their lives. Which usually means that we usually rely on convenience foods and boxed blends instead of just taking the effort to prepare healthy food for our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches when we usually resort to your can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product as opposed to putting our creative efforts into producing an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You may notice many thoughts in this article and the hope is that these ideas will not only allow you to get off to a terrific start for ending the lunch R-UT most of us seem to find ourselves in at any time or another but also to test new things all on your very own.
First of all, not all great lunches require actual cooking in order to prepare. Many of them will require the use of this microwave and a few of them are going to need to get cooked or prepared beforehand and reheated. The options are virtually limitless as soon as you comprehend the creative concept that must be in place. You also need to find that a number of these thoughts are so simple that you may wonder why on earth you haven’t ever looked at them. I certainly hope that some of these ideas will become main features within your home.
While this is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it is excellent food for thought. The hope is that will get your creative juices flowing so that you may prepare wonderful lunches for the family without the need to do too much heavy cooking in the approach.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook student meal: japanese chicken chop rice (katsu don) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Student Meal: Japanese Chicken Chop Rice (Katsu Don):
- Take 1 pc of Chicken Thigh.
- Make ready 1 cup of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooking Oil (shallow frying).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Get of Marinade (mix in a bowl);.
- Prepare 1 pc of Egg.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Get 1-2 g of Salt (1 or 2 pinch).
- Take of Sauce.
- Take 1/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1 g of Dashi (1 pinch).
- Get 70 g of Onions (slice or chopped).
- Get 30 g of Spring Onions (chopped finely, garnish).
- Take of Optional;.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
Instructions to make Student Meal: Japanese Chicken Chop Rice (Katsu Don):
- CHICKEN; Marinate the chicken with the egg, flour, salt and pepper for 30 minutes minimum. Prepare 1 cup of cooking oil on medium heat for shallow frying. When ready, coat the chicken in Panko and fry it 2-3minutes each side or until golden brown. Remove and set aside..
- SAUCE; In a saucepan, add water, soy sauce, dashi, (vinegar and sugar if you want), as well as onions. Bring it to a boil, then cover with a lid and cook for 1 minute..
- ASSEMBLY; Next, lay the chicken flat on top of the onions and pour in the egg. Cover with a lid and cook for 10 seconds. Turn off the heat. Prepare a bowl of rice and lay the chicken and the sauce on top of the rice to serve. Garnish with spring onions..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food student meal: japanese chicken chop rice (katsu don) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!