Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, tuna katsu(cutlet) curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Before you decide to jump to Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry, you may want to read this short attention-grabbing healthier guidelines about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking isn’t just a top priority at the lifestyles of every man, woman, or child on the planet. In reality, way too people have forced understanding how to cook important within their lives. This means that we frequently rely on power foods and boxed mixes rather than just taking your time and time to prepare healthy food to the families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches when we often resort to a can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product instead of putting our creative efforts into producing an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You may notice many thoughts in this article and the hope is that these ideas will not just get you off to a great start for finishing the lunch R-UT most of us look for ourselves at at some time or another but also to test new things on your very own.
Try sandwiches using unique breads. Surprisingly, my children love trying new items. It’s a rare trait which is why I am extremely grateful. Believe me I know all too well how blessed I am. Her favorite sandwich choice has become Hawaiian sweet rolls. We set the meat, mustard, cheese, and pickle inside her roll as though it were a bun and she is thrilled. Additional amazing ideas consist of hollowing out crusty rolls and filling them with roast beef and cheddar. You can broil this on your toaster for a couple of minutes to get a infrequent sandwich treat. The cooking area is very minimal and you also would not have to own comprehensive comprehension of anything to prepare or enjoy these snacks that are simple. Other great bread thoughts involve croissants with cheese and ham or chicken salad, taco pitas (still another excellent popular in our household), also paninis (this works extremely well if you’ve got a George Foreman grill or a panini press).
While that is certainly not the end all be guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it is good food for thought. The hope is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so that you could prepare excellent lunches for the own family without the need to complete too terribly much heavy cooking in the practice.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna katsu(cutlet) curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Make ready of (For Tuna Tatsu).
- Take 1/2 lb of Tuna in block.
- Make ready of Wheat flour.
- Take of Beaten egg.
- Make ready of Bread crumple.
- Take of Solt, Pepper.
- Get of (For Curry).
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of Medium size Potato, diced into 3cm cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot, diced into 2cm cubes.
- Take 1 of Eggplant, round sliced (if you like. not mandatory).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- Take 1/2 cup of Canned tomato, crushed.
- Make ready 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Make ready 1 cube of Japanese curry sauce mix (in cube).
- Make ready of Salt.
Instructions to make Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Firstly make a curry. In a pot, with a trace of oil, sauté the vegetables other than eggplants till the onions turned brown. Add curry powder, red wine, canned tomato and chicken stock, then simmer. When carrots and potatoes are harf-done, add eggplants..
- All the vegetables are done, turn the heat off and add curry sauce mix and dissolve. Add garam masala and gently heat again. Season with salt if necessary..
- Then make a Katsu. Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Thinly coat with flour, then dip in the beaten egg. Cover with bread crumble. Shallow-fry at 180°c till coloured golden. Cook time dependes on the thickness of the fish, but approx. 30 sec for each side. Let's cook rare to medium rare..
- TTip : You should rest the katsu for a minute on the wire net or kitchen paper to release extra oil..
- Serve with steamed rice like top photo. Decorate with cherry tomato and parsley..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuna katsu(cutlet) curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!