Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, stir fried veggies with extra leftover chicken and meatballs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Prior to deciding to leap to Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs, you may want to read through this brief intriguing healthful tips about Nutritious Cooking Is Essential for Families
In regards to cooking healthy meals for the families, there’s obviously some level of dissention among the ranks. The good news is there are recipes which have become healthy but the healthy temperament of those recipes is somewhat disguised. What they don’t know in these instances shouldn’t attract harm their way (out of allergies, which should not be discounted ).
Nutritious cooking is often difficult as many people don’t desire to spend time planning and preparing meals that our own families won’t eat. At the same timewe need our own families to be healthier so we are feeling compelled to understand improved and new ways of cooking well balanced meals for our family to enjoy (and unfortunately in some scenarios scorn).
Cooking healthy isn’t an overnight shift; it is a lifestyle change which should really be implemented one step at a time. You don’t have to go into your own kitchen and through out every tiny thing that you deem’Bad’ just work to not buy these items once they have already been used. Make wiser decisions when purchasing fats for food preparation and also you may realize that you’ve made an incredibly important step in the process of incorporating healthy cooking and eating habits in your dwelling.
It’s those tiny steps that you take towards your aim of cooking healthy foods for the family which will matter far more than any leap. Before you realize it that you will find that you all have greater energy and a greater sense of general wellbeing than you would have envisioned before changing up your eating customs. If that is not enough to encourage you however, you can always check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes after you drop a size or two.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook stir fried veggies with extra leftover chicken and meatballs using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs:
- Make ready 1/2 bunch of cauliflower (cut).
- Take 1/4 of carrots (thinly sliced).
- Make ready 3 of meatballs (thinly sliced).
- Get 4 of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 10 cubes of chicken thigh.
- Take of Starch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Rice.
- Take 2 of small bowls of rice.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 2 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of seasoning sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of shaoxing wine.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Sugar.
- Get of White pepper.
- Take of Oil.
Instructions to make Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs:
- Cover chicken thigh cubes with starch and garlic powder and soy sauce, leave it for 10 minutes. Then quick fry..
- Heat the pan, put the oil in, then fry the garlic until it's golden brown..
- Put the cauliflower, carrots, meatballs, and chicken in. Season with salt, pepper, shaoxing wine, soy sauce, seasoning sauce..
- After all the ingredients cooked, put the lettuce in, and add a drop of sesame oil. Set aside..
- Heat the wok, melt the margarine, and put the garlic in. Next, put the rice in, stir until all covered and turn yellow..
- Beat the egg on the same wok, then stir altogether. Until it's fragrant..
- Put the rice and stir fry veggies on a plate and garnish with lettuce and prawn crackers..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stir fried veggies with extra leftover chicken and meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!