Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken curry in bangladeshi style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Prior to deciding to soar to Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style, you might want to read this short exciting balanced ideas about Fast and Simple Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking is not just a priority at the lifestyles of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, far too people have made learning to cook important within their own lives. Which usually means that individuals frequently exist on convenience foods and boxed blends instead of just taking the effort to prepare healthful meals for the families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches whenever we frequently resort to your can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other such product as opposed to putting our creative efforts into producing a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will notice many ideas in this article and the hope is that these ideas won’t just allow you to get off to a excellent start for finishing the lunch R-UT we all look for ourselves at at some point or another but also to use new things on your own.
Try sandwiches with various breads. Contrary to popular belief, my children love trying new ideas. It’s an uncommon attribute for which I am extremely grateful. Believe me I know all too well how fortunate I am. Her favorite sandwich choice is now Hawaiian candy rolls. We set the meat, mustard, cheese, and pickle in her roster as though it were a bun and she’s thrilled. It is possible to broil this in your oven for a couple minutes for a rare sandwich treat. The cooking area is very minimal and you do not have to own thorough comprehension of anything to prepare or delight in these snacks that are simple.
While this is by no means the end all be all guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it’s great food for thought. The hope is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so you may prepare wonderful lunches for your family without needing to perform too much heavy cooking through the practice.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken curry in bangladeshi style using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Make ready of Ingredients :.
- Prepare of o Chicken (500 gm).
- Make ready of o Red Chilli powder (1.5 tsp).
- Prepare of o Soya bean oil (5 tbsp).
- Prepare of o Turmeric powder (1 tsp).
- Take of o Onion (3 medium size sliced).
- Get of o Ginger paste (1 tsp).
- Take of o Garlic paste (1 tbsp).
- Get of o Cumin fried powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of o Whole Garam Masala (Cardamom 2 inch 1 pcs, Cinnamon 3 pieces, Cloves 5).
- Prepare of o Potato 2 pcs medium size cut into 8 pcs.
- Prepare of o Coriander powder (1 tsp).
- Make ready of o Salt (to taste).
- Make ready of o Water (5 cup).
Instructions to make Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Steps: 1. Clean and wash the chicken pieces with fresh water and drained the extra water from the chicken pieces. 2. Heat oil in a pan. 3. Add the sliced onion into the pan and fry them until become caramelized. 4. Add half cup water so that the dry spices does not get burnt 5. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin & coriander powder fry them until for 5 mints..
- 6. Add garlic and ginger paste, Fry all the masala until the gravy starts leaving oil from the sides. 7. Add salt according to your taste 8. Now add the chicken pieces into the pan and mix well with the gravy. 9. Add whole garam masalas; 10. Cook for 10 minutes on medium to low flame by stirring it constantly. 11. Then add 1 cup of water, mix it well and cover the pan with a heavy lid. 12. Now add the potato pieces & mix it well in the spices. cook slowly until the gravy starts leaving oil from.
- 13. Add rest of the water & cook until the chicken & potato pieces become soft and tender. 14. Open the lid and stir the curry well, cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame. 15. When the oil will come out & the consistency of the gravy is thick that means is ready to serve. 16. Serve it with any kind or rice dishes, roti, paratha or bread..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken curry in bangladeshi style recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!