Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles).
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, nasi goreng mawut (mixed fried rice and noodles). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Prior to deciding to bounce to Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles), you may want to read this shorter exciting balanced ideas about Nutritious Cooking is a Must for Families
When it comes to cooking healthy meals for our families, there is always some degree of dissention among the ranks. The good thing is there are recipes which have become healthy but the healthful nature of these recipes is somewhat concealed. What they do not know in such instances truly should not attract harm their manner (outside allergies, which should not be ignored).
Healthful cooking is often difficult since many folks do not want to spend time preparing and planning meals that our own families refuse to eat. At precisely the same time, we want our families to be healthier so we feel pressured to master new and improved ways of cooking well balanced meals for our family to love (and unfortunately in certain situations scorn).
Cooking healthy isn’t an overnight change; it’s a lifestyle change that should really be implemented one step at a time. You do not have to get into your kitchen and through out every tiny thing which you deem’unhealthy’ only work to never buy more of these items once they have been used. Make wiser decisions when purchasing carbs for food prep and you will realize that you have made a vitally important phase in the process of incorporating healthy eating and cooking habits at dwelling.
It’s those tiny steps you take towards your goal of cooking healthy foods for your family which will matter far greater than any giant leap. Before you understand it you will realize that you have more energy and a greater understanding of overall health than you’d have imagined before changing your cooking customs. If this is not sufficient to encourage you however, you may always check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes when you lose a size or two.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nasi goreng mawut (mixed fried rice and noodles) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles):
- Prepare 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- Take 100 gr of yellow noodles, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes, drained.
- Take 1 bunch of mustard greens, cut 3 cm.
- Get 150 gr of boneless chicken breast, boiled, shredded, set aside.
- Get 3 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Get to taste of salt and mushrooms bouillon.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Ground spices:.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 2 pcs of candle nuts 4 chilli peppers.
- Make ready 2 of bird eye chilli peppers (optional).
- Get 1/4 tsp of white peppercorn.
- Prepare of Complements.
- Make ready 2 of sunny side up eggs.
- Prepare of some rice crackers.
Instructions to make Nasi Goreng Mawut (Mixed Fried Rice and Noodles):
- Heat vegetable oil in the wok over medium-heat. Sauté the ground spices until fragrant. Add shredded chicken. Mix well..
- Add mustard greens. Cook until the vegetables a bit soft..
- Add rice and yellow noodles. Season with sweet soy sauce, salt, and mushroom bouillon. Mix well. Remove from the heat..
- Place fried rice on the serving plates. Add sunny side up eggs and rice crackers on top of the rice. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food nasi goreng mawut (mixed fried rice and noodles) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!