Fried Cabbage & Bacon.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fried cabbage & bacon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Cabbage & Bacon is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fried Cabbage & Bacon is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Before you decide to jump to Fried Cabbage & Bacon, you might want to read through this shorter interesting healthy recommendations about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking isn’t a high priority from the lives of every man, woman, or child on the planet. In reality, way too people have left understanding how to cook important in their lives. This usually means that people often rely on foods and boxed blends instead of just taking the time to prepare healthy food to our families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches once we usually add to a can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product instead of putting our creative efforts into creating an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You may observe many ideas in this guide and the expectation is that these thoughts will not only allow you to get off to a excellent beginning for ending the lunch R-UT most of us look for ourselves in at some point or another but and to try new things on your very own.
Lettuce wraps. These mike delightfully flavorful lunch treats and the filling can be ready beforehand, which leaves only reheating the filling and wrap when you are all set to eat. This is just a fun lunch to share with your children also it teaches them that lettuce is much more elastic than people often give it credit for being. Many people decide to go with some teriyaki inspired satisfying; my children enjoys taco inspired fillings for our lettuce rolls. You are perfectly free to think of a favourite meeting of one’s individual.
While this is by no means the end all be guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it is great food for thought. The expectation is that this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare excellent lunches for the family without the need to perform too much heavy cooking at the approach.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fried cabbage & bacon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Cabbage & Bacon:
- Get 1 Head of Cabbage.
- Make ready 6-8 Slices of if thick cut bacon.
- Prepare Half of Stick Butter.
- Prepare of Few Cloves Garlic.
- Get of Onion Powder.
- Make ready of Garlic Salt.
- Take of Black Pepper.
- Take of Chicken Stock.
Steps to make Fried Cabbage & Bacon:
- Core your cabbage and slice it up. Put in a strainer or colander or whatever and wash it. Let it drain for a bit..
- Start cooking down the bacon with the garlic. You don’t have to incinerate it. You’re just trying to get the fat out of it to pan fry the cabbage..
- When you’ve got the fat rendered out of the bacon, throw the cabbage in and season it well. (I go a little heavier than usual on the salt because it’s going to steam afterwards). Throw the butter on top of the cabbage and cover with lid. When the butter has melted, stir it up and continue to fry until it’s got some colour. Add about a half cup of stock, cover and steam until evaporated and fork tender. If it’s not fork tender, (it can have a little crunch) add more stock and keep steaming..
- When liquid is evaporated and cabbage is tender, heat it with some high heat, mixing with tongs frequently. It’ll give it the last bit of colour to bring it home..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fried cabbage & bacon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!