Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, katsu curry rice (カツカーレライス). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Prior to deciding to leap to Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス), you might want to read this shorter intriguing healthier recommendations about Cooking Basics for Newbies
When it comes to cooking, it’s crucial to keep in mind that everybody started somewhere. I don’t know of one person who came to be with a wooden cooking spoon and all set. There’s a lot of learning that needs to be done as a way to become a prolific cook and there is obviously room for improvement. Not only do you will need to begin with the basics in terms of cooking however you nearly must start when understanding how to cook a fresh cuisine such as Chinese, Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
Which means at any particular time on your cooking cycles there’s quite probably somebody somewhere that is better and/or worse at cooking more than you personally. Take heart from this because even the very best have bad days when it comes to cooking. There are a lot of people who cook for several factors. Some cook in order to eat and survive while others cook because they actually enjoy the whole process of cooking. Some cook during times of emotional upheaval and others cookout of sheer boredom. Whatever your reason for cooking or understanding how to cook you should begin with the basics.
The fantastic thing is that after you’ve learned the fundamentals of cooking it is not likely you will ever need to relearn them. Which usually means you may always develop and expand your own cooking skills. Since you learn new recipes and increase your culinary abilities and talents you will see that preparing your meals from scratch is much more rewarding than preparing prepackaged meals which can be purchased from the shelves of your regional supermarkets.
Additionally you will find as your own experience and confidence develops that you will see yourself more and more regularly improvising while you move and adjusting meals to fulfill your personal preferences. If you’d like more or less of ingredients or would like to make a recipe somewhat more or less hot in flavor you can make simple alterations on the way to be able to attain this goal. In other words you will begin in time to create recipes of your individual. And that is something you won’t fundamentally learn when it comes to basic cooking skills to novices however, you’d never learn if you didn’t master those basic cooking abilities.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have katsu curry rice (カツカーレライス) using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス):
- Get of Roux.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter or vegetable shortening.
- Take 4 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Make ready of Curry.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced thin.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of thumb ginger, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of medium potato, cubed.
- Make ready 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of whole cloves.
- Make ready 1/4 of apple, grated.
- Take 4 pcs of tonkatsu (breaded pork or chicken cutlets) fried.
Steps to make Katsu Curry Rice (カツカーレライス):
- Melt butter/shortening in a pan on low heat. Mix flour until well blended. Rise heat to medium low and mix until flour browns a little. Be careful not to burn it!.
- Add curry powder and garam masala, mixing well. Transfer to a bowl. If not using immediately can be stored for up to a month refrigerated..
- With 2 tbsp oil, sauté the onions under low heat. Let the onions caramelise, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes..
- Rise heat to medium low and add garlic, ginger, ketchup, and curry powder. Stir well..
- Add potatoes, carrots, and broth. Bring heat up to medium. Add cloves, cinnamon stick, and bay leaves. Let boil, and then bring heat back down to low, and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add curry roux made in steps 1–2. Stir well and bring heat up to medium. Let boil, and then lower heat to low, and stir until it thickens, about 5 minutes..
- Add grated apple and stir well..
- Fry tonkatsu pieces and chop. Arrange on a plate with rice and pour curry on top. Serve hot..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food katsu curry rice (カツカーレライス) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!