Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Before you jump to Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole, you might want to read through this limited fascinating healthful tips about Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking is not just a priority at the lives of every person, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, much too folks have forced learning to cook important within their own lives. This means that people often rely on convenience foods and boxed mixes rather than taking the time to prepare healthful meals to the families and our own personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches once we often add to a can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product rather than putting our creative efforts into producing an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You will see many ideas in this guide and the expectation is that these thoughts won’t just get you off to a wonderful start for finishing the lunch R-UT we all look for ourselves in at any time or another but and to try new things all on your very own.
Try sandwiches with different breads. Surprisingly, my kids love trying new ideas. It’s a rare attribute for which I am extremely grateful. Believe me I know all too well how blessed I am. Her favourite sandwich choice is now Hawaiian candy rolls. We put the meat, cheese, mustard, and pickle in her roster as though it were a bun and she’s thrilled. Other great notions involve hollowing out crusty rolls and filling them with roast beef and cheddar. It is possible to broil this on your toaster for a couple minutes to get a infrequent sandwich treat. The cooking area is very minimal and you do not have to possess in depth comprehension of whatever to prepare or enjoy those straightforward snacks.
While this is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it’s excellent food for thought. The expectation is that will get your own creative juices flowing so you can prepare excellent lunches for the family without needing to accomplish too horribly much heavy cooking in the approach.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole:
- Get 1-2 bunches of asparagus cut into 2 inch lengths.
- Take 6-8 of small/medium potatoes.
- Take 2 lbs of ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onions diced.
- Make ready 1 can of healthy request cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of light sour cream.
- Get 1 cup of olive oil mayo.
- Make ready 1 bag of low fat cheddar cheese.
- Get of Adobo seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- Take of Olive oil for cooking.
- Take of Crispy fried onions for topping.
Steps to make Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole:
- Boil diced potatoes and cut up asparagus for approx 8-10 min. While this boils grease a casserole dish and start to make your sauce.
- Mix in small bowl the cream of chicken, sour cream, and mayo. Season with a little bit of adobo seasoning. Mix well and add to pan with cheese and mix.
- Drain potatoes and asparagus and add oil to pot and cook on medium heat the onions and ground turkey.
- Add potatoes, asparagus, and meat once cooked to pan. Don’t add all the drippings from the nest but some. Mix well..
- Cook at 350° uncovered for 40 min. Add onion crisps and cook for additional 20 min.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!