Chicken in Coconut Water.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken in coconut water. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken in Coconut Water is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken in Coconut Water is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Before you decide to bounce to Chicken in Coconut Water, you may want to look at this quick intriguing wholesome tips about Cooking Basics for Newbies
In regards to cooking, it’s important to keep in mind that everyone started somewhere. I don’t know of one person who was born with a wooden cooking spoon and ready to go. There is a whole lot of learning that must be carried out in order to develop into a prolific cook and there is obviously room for advancement. Not only would you need to begin with the basics in terms of cooking however, you nearly must start when learning to cook a fresh cuisine such as Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
Which usually means that at any given time in your cooking learning cycles there’s quite probably someone somewhere that’s worse or better in cooking than you. Take heart from this as the very best have bad days when it comes to cooking. There are a lot of people who cook for different reasons. Some cook in order to consume and survive although some cook because they actually like the process of cooking. Some cook during times of emotional trauma among many others cook out of absolute boredom. No matter your reason for cooking or learning to cook you should begin with the basics.
The first thing that you need to learn is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are lots of fresh and at times foreign sounding terms you may find in common recipes. These terms can mean that the gap in recipe success or failure. You ought to find a way to come across a good section in any inclusive cookbook which explains different definitions for unknown speech. If you aren’t absolutely sure what is meant with”folding in the eggs” it is in your best interests to look this up.
You will also find as your own experience and confidence grows you will see your self more and more usually improvising when you proceed and adjusting recipes to meet your own personal preferences. If you prefer less or more of ingredients or wish to make a recipe a little less or more spicy in flavor you can make simple adjustments along the way to be able to attain this objective. Quite simply you will start punctually to create recipes of your very own. And that’s something which you won’t fundamentally learn when it comes to basic cooking skills to beginners however, you’d never learn if you did not master those simple cooking abilities.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken in coconut water using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken in Coconut Water:
- Take 10 pcs of chicken (with bones), small cuts.
- Prepare 5 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 5 tsp of minced shallot.
- Take 600 ml of coconut water + 200 ml water.
- Get 4-5 tbsp of brown sugar (to taste).
- Make ready 4-5 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 slice of galangal (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt (to taste).
- Get 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Make ready of Serving.
- Make ready 1 cup of steamed white rice.
- Take of Fried tofu.
- Take of Rice crackers.
Instructions to make Chicken in Coconut Water:
- Rinse the chicken, set aside..
- Put the oil in a pan with medium heat, add garlic and shallots. Stir for a few seconds. Add chicken. Stir fry until the chicken is no longer pink..
- Pour the coconut water mix, add brown sugar, sweet soy sauce, bay leaf and galangal. Add salt and chicken powder. Stir to half boiled..
- Cover the pan and simmer in low heat until the liquid is absorbed..
- Uncover the pan. Let it cool, drain and place the chicken on sealed boxes. You can put it on the fridge for up to one week..
- To serve: reheat the chicken, 2 pcs each time, with medium heat on an oiled pan. Serve warm with steamed white rice, fried tofu, and rice crackers..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken in coconut water recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!