Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oyster sauce chicken, brown rice, and broccoli. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Before you decide to bounce to Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli, you might want to read this quick fascinating healthful guidelines about Nutritious Cooking is a Must for Families
In regards to cooking healthy meals for our own families, there is always some level of dissention among the ranks. The good news is there are recipes that are very healthy but the healthy nature of the recipes is significantly concealed. What they don’t know in such instances truly should not bring harm their way (out allergies, which will not be ignored).
Wholesome cooking can be difficult since many people do not wish to spend time preparing and planning meals that our families will not eat. At the same time, we want our own families to be healthier so we are feeling compelled to learn improved and new methods of cooking well balanced meals to our family to love (and unfortunately in some scenarios scorn).
There are many magazines and books that are filled with recipes which encourage healthy eating and cooking habits. If you really love to cook, then there isn’t any shortage of recipes that you could try out along the way. The really good thing is that you can incorporate healthful cooking in your cooking regular whether you’re cooking for one or a household of ten.
It’s those tiny measures you take towards your objective of cooking well balanced meals for the family that may matter far more than any creature leap. Before you know it that you may find that you have greater energy and a much better understanding of general wellbeing than you’d have imagined before changing up your eating customs. If this is not enough to encourage you nevertheless, you could check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes once you drop a size or 2.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oyster sauce chicken, brown rice, and broccoli using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli:
- Make ready 9 oz. of Oyster Sauce.
- Make ready 4 cloves of sliced garlic.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 lbs of Broccoli Crowns.
- Make ready of Salt to taste.
- Get of Black Pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of tspn garlic salt.
- Get 3 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- Take 2 cups of long grain brown rice.
- Make ready 5 cups of water.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of tspn of crushed red pepper.
Steps to make Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli:
- Bring rice and water to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to a simmer for 25 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Added the garlic and red pepper to the oil and stir until lightly browned.
- Season the cubed chicken with the salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Added the chicken to the skillet and cook. Stirring frequently.
- Add the Broccoli crowns to a sauce pan in water and heat up.
- Combine and toss the chicken, Broccoli, rice, and Oyster Sauce in a large pot or mixing boil.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oyster sauce chicken, brown rice, and broccoli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!