Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken biryani is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken biryani is something which I have loved my whole life.
Prior to deciding to bounce to Chicken biryani, you might want to look at this limited intriguing healthier strategies about Healthful Cooking Is Vital for Families
When it comes to cooking healthy meals for the own families, there is definitely some degree of dissention among the positions. The good thing is that there are recipes which are very healthy but the healthy temperament of the recipes is somewhat disguised. What they do not know in such instances shouldn’t attract harm their way (out of allergies, which should never be ignored).
Healthy cooking can be difficult because many of us do not need to spend time planning and preparing meals that our own families will not eat. At the same time, we need our own families to be healthier so we feel pressured to understand improved and new ways of cooking well balanced meals for our family to love (and regrettably in a few scenarios scorn).
Cooking healthy isn’t an overnight shift; it’s a lifestyle change which should be implemented one step at a time. You don’t need to go into your kitchen and through out every small thing that you deem’unhealthy’ just work to never buy these items after they have been used. Make wiser decisions when purchasing carbs for food prep and also you may find that you have made an extremely important step in the procedure for integrating healthful cooking and eating habits in your dwelling.
It’s those little measures you take towards your objective of cooking well balanced meals for the family that will matter a lot greater than any leap. Before you know it you may realize that you have greater energy and a greater understanding of general wellbeing than you’d have envisioned before changing up your eating customs. If this is not enough to encourage you nevertheless, you may check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes when you drop a size or 2.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken biryani using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken biryani:
- Get 3 cup of Basmati rice.
- Get 2 of Bay leaf.
- Make ready 6 of Cardamom.
- Get 2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 4 of Cloves.
- Make ready 1 of Star anise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Ghee.
- Get 5 tsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tsp of Biriyani masala-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 8 of Green chilli.
- Get 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ginger and garlic paste.
Steps to make Chicken biryani:
- In presser cooker pour oil,ghee and the cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, brinjy leaf, star anise and the mint leaf.
- Add the onions wait untill the onions becoming golden brown after tat add the green chilles.
- Add ginger & garlic paste the raw smell pops out after tat you add the tomatos. Cook upto the tomato snd the onions becomes paste..
- After tat add the masala spices and the curd..
- Add the chicken pieces. The chicken are cooked after tat you add the water, rice, mint & coriander leveas. Add some ghee..
- Close the cooker lid cook upto 3 whistles. Put off the stove. Don't disturb the cooker upto 15 mins..
- After 15 mins our biryani is ready.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken biryani recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!