Tri colour spicy Chicken Biryani.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tri colour spicy chicken biryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tri colour spicy Chicken Biryani is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tri colour spicy Chicken Biryani is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Prior to deciding to bounce to Tri colour spicy Chicken Biryani, you might want to look at this small fascinating healthful guidelines about Fast and Simple Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking is not just a priority in the lives of every man, woman, or child on Earth. In reality, much too folks have left learning to cook a priority in their lives. This usually means that we usually rely on foods and boxed blends instead of just taking your time and effort to prepare healthful meals to the families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches when we frequently add to a can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or some other such product instead of putting our creative efforts into making an instant and easy yet delicious lunch. You will observe many thoughts in this article and the hope is that these ideas won’t just enable you to get off to a wonderful start for ending the lunch rut all of us seem to find ourselves at at some point or another but in addition to try new things on your own.
To begin with, not all excellent lunches need actual cooking as a way to prepare. A number of them are going to require using this microwave and a few of them are going to need to be cooked or prepared before hand and reheated. Your choices are virtually limitless when you comprehend the creative concept that must be inplace. You should also realize that many of these thoughts are so simple you may wonder why in the world you have never thought of them. I hope that some of these ideas will end up chief features within your home.
While that is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it is great food for thought. The stark reality is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so that you are able to prepare excellent lunches for your own family without having to accomplish too horribly much heavy cooking from the approach.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tri colour spicy chicken biryani using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tri colour spicy Chicken Biryani:
- Take 2 Cups of soaked basmati rice.
- Take 2 pinches of Food colour orange and green just from each.
- Make ready as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of curd.
- Make ready leaves of Few Mint.
- Make ready 3 of onions (deep fried).
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of refined Oil.
- Get 4 Tablespoons of ghee.
- Take 2 drops of lemon juice.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of kewra essence.
- Get of Dry Masala:.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 1 of Chakri flower.
- Prepare 9-10 pieces of Black peper (whole).
- Get 1 Teaspoon of whole Zeera.
- Prepare 2 pieces of whole Chinnamon stick.
- Get 3-4 of dry red chilli.
Steps to make Tri colour spicy Chicken Biryani:
- Marinade the chicken by adding some turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste 2 teaspoon, red chilli powder,1 chopped, 2 Tablespoons of curd, little salt and mix it and keep it aside for 30 mins..
- Note: use half dry masala (khada masala) for rice and half dry masala for making chicken..
- Now switch on the gas and place a pan there and pour 2 Tablespoons of oil, 2 Tablespoons of ghee, all khada masala and add now marinated chicken to it and fry with the masala for 5 mins in medium and slow flame. Then add little bit of water to it and cover the lid and cook it until the chicken is cooked..
- In the mean time while Chicken is in process of cooking place a pot add 1 Tablespoon of ghee add all khada masala(dry madala) add enough water when the water gets boil then add all soaked rice. Drop little bit of lemon juice so the the rice will be separated. Cook up to 80 percent, don't try to over cook it and also Cook it on high flame. When it is done drain all excess water just strain all water and keep it open under a fan for 20 mins..
- Now take two bowls just mix orange colour with rice(dry) and with other rice green colour..
- Take a pot add 2 Tablespoons of ghee and spread it well. Now add 1 layer chicken to it's top add 1 layer orange colour, again another layer white rice, to it's top add 1 layer chicken, then again 1 layed green colour rice. Now just pour 1 Teaspoon of kewra essence to it and cook it on medium flame for 5 mins then in low flame for 10 mins and Cover the lid..
- Then garnish it with fryied onions and mint leaves..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tri colour spicy chicken biryani recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!