Chicken Dum Biryani.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken dum biryani. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Dum Biryani is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Dum Biryani is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Before you bounce to Chicken Dum Biryani, you might want to look at this small interesting healthy ideas about Quick and Easy Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking is not just a high priority in the lifestyles of every man, woman, or child on the planet. In actuality, much too folks have forced learning to cook important in their lives. Which usually means that people often exist on power foods and boxed blends instead of just taking your time and effort to prepare healthful meals to our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same holds true for lunches when we frequently add to a can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or some other similar product instead of putting our creative efforts into creating a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You may observe many thoughts in this report and the hope is that these thoughts will not only allow you to get off to a fantastic beginning for ending the lunch R-UT all of us look for ourselves in at some point or another but and to try new things all on your own.
Take to sandwiches using different breads. Believe it or not, my children love trying new ideas. It’s a rare attribute for which I am extremely thankful. Believe me I know all too well how blessed I am. Her favourite sandwich choice is now Hawaiian candy rolls. We put the beef, cheese, mustard, and pickle inside her roll as if it were a bun and she’s thrilled. It is possible to replicate this in your oven for a few minutes to get a rare sandwich cure. The cooking area is very minimal and you usually do not need to own comprehensive knowledge of anything to get ready or enjoy these easy snacks.
While that is by no means the end all be all guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it’s very good food for thought. The hope is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so you could prepare wonderful lunches for your own family without needing to complete too horribly much heavy cooking from the practice.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken dum biryani using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Dum Biryani:
- Take of (1).For chicken marination–.
- Make ready 500 gms of chicken.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 3 of onions finely chopped.
- Take 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 5-6 of green chillies (paste).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of chicken biryani masala.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- Get of (2).For Steamed Rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Take 4 cups of water.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaf.
- Make ready 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 2-3 of cardamons.
- Take 2-3 of black pepper corns.
- Make ready of to taste Salt.
- Get of (3).For Dum Seasoning-.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of pure ghee.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fried onions.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped mint leaves.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of saffron flavored milk.
Steps to make Chicken Dum Biryani:
- (1).For chicken marination – Wash the chicken pieces well with water and strain the water completely.Add ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder, green chilli paste,salt and chicken biryani masala and mix well. Add finely chopped onions and tomatoes..
- Add beaten yogurt and lemon juice and mix well. Add 1 tsp Pure Ghee over it and mix well. Keep it aside for 1 hour.
- (2).For Steam Rice – Wash basmati rice and soak it for about 1 hour. Take a cooking pot, add 4 cups water, add salt as per taste, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves, black peppercorns, cardamom. Bring the water to a boil..
- When the water starts boiling, add the soaked rice into it. Cook the rice for about 10 minutes until it is three fourth done. Strain the water completely and keep the half done rice aside..
- For cooking chicken – Take a pressure cooker, add the marinated chicken. Cover the cooker with lid and Saute this well on medium flame for about 30 minutes..
- (3).Procedure To Give The Dum: In a cooking pot, add pure ghee and spread it all over the base. Add a layer of rice evenly and add the cooked chicken evenly..
- Then add mint leaves,fried onions, coriander leaves.Make small holes in all 4 corners using back side of spoon and randomly add 1 tbsp saffron flavoured milk. To give partial Orange color to biryani..
- Repeat the layers twice. Lastly layer the biryani with fried onions, finely chopped coriander and mint leaves Add saffron flavored milk(2 saffron strands added into the 1/4th cup of milk to get orange red color). Add pure ghee into it..
- Place a small steel bowl in centre of this biryani with a burnt coal and add 1 tsp pure ghee on this. Immediately cover it with lid to give it smoky flavor to biryani..
- Now seal the lid with cooking pot tightly with roti dough. Switch on the flame, put the cooking pot onto low flame. Dum the biryani for about 20 to 25 minutes and serve hot with raita & salad..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken dum biryani recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!