Sour cream cheddar chicken breast.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sour cream cheddar chicken breast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sour cream cheddar chicken breast is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sour cream cheddar chicken breast is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Prior to deciding to jump to Sour cream cheddar chicken breast, you might want to look at this limited appealing healthier suggestions about Easy and quick Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let’s face it, cooking is not a top priority from the lives of every man, woman, or child on the planet. In fact, way too individuals have left understanding how to cook important within their lives. Which means that individuals usually rely on foods and boxed mixes rather than taking your time and effort to prepare healthful food for our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches whenever we often resort to your can of soup or box of macaroni and cheese or any other similar product rather than putting our creative efforts into building a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You may observe many thoughts in this article and the expectation is that these ideas won’t just allow you to get off to a terrific beginning for finishing the lunch rut most of us look for ourselves at at any time or another but also to use new things all on your very own.
Lettuce wraps. All these mike delightfully delicious lunch snacks along with the filling may be prepared beforehand, which leaves only reheating the filling and wrapping when you are ready to eat. This is actually a fun lunch to share with your little ones plus it teaches them that lettuce is a whole lot more versatile than people frequently give it credit for being. Some people decide to choose a teriyaki inspired filling; my children enjoys taco inspired fillings for the lettuce rolls. You are perfectly free to come up with a favourite satisfying of your personal.
While that is by no means the end all be all guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it is great food for thought. The stark reality is that this will get your own creative juices flowing so that you could prepare wonderful lunches for your own family without needing to do too horribly much heavy cooking from the process.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sour cream cheddar chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sour cream cheddar chicken breast:
- Take 6 large of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sour Cream.
- Get 4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Take 2 cup of Cheddar Cheese Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Green Onions.
- Get 1 of Shredded Mexican mix cheese.
Steps to make Sour cream cheddar chicken breast:
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Bake seasoned chicken breast in a nonstick cooking pan for 30 mins.
- On stove add Heavy Whipping cream, Sour cream, Cheese sauce , and green onions to medium heat in a cooking pot.
- Stir ingredients until it thickens for about 15 mins.
- Set sauce aside until chicken is done baking.
- After 30 mins take out your chicken breast and pour the sauce over it and top with shredded cheese.
- Continue to bake until cheese is melted.
- Top with more cheese if you like.
- Enjoy!! cooking times may vary with chicken depending on the type of over. Mine cooks fast. So feel free to play it by eye.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sour cream cheddar chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!