Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA).
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fried rice from yogyakarta (nasi goreng yogyakarta). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Before you jump to Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA), you might want to read this limited exciting balanced ideas about Nutritious Cooking Is Crucial for Families
When it comes to cooking healthful meals for our own families, there’s always some level of dissention among the ranks. The good thing is there are recipes which are very healthy but the nutritious temperament of the recipes is significantly concealed. What they don’t know in these instances shouldn’t attract harm their way (out of allergies, which should never be ignored).
Healthy cooking can be difficult because many people do not need to spend some time preparing and planning meals that our families won’t eat. At precisely the exact same timewe want our families to be healthier so that we are feeling compelled to understand new and improved methods of cooking well balanced meals to our family to enjoy (and unfortunately in some cases scorn).
Cooking healthy isn’t an overnight shift; it is a lifestyle change which should really be implemented one step at a time. You do not have to get into your own kitchen and through out every tiny thing which you deem’unhealthy’ only work to not buy these items when they’ve already been used. Make wiser decisions when purchasing fats for food preparation and also you may discover that you have made an extremely important step in the process of integrating healthful cooking and eating habits at home.
It’s those little measures you take towards your aim of cooking well balanced meals for the family that will matter a lot more than any giant leap. Before you realize it that you will find that you all have greater energy and a better understanding of general wellbeing than you would have envisioned before changing your cooking habits. If this isn’t sufficient to encourage you nevertheless, you may check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes after you drop a size or two.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried rice from yogyakarta (nasi goreng yogyakarta) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA):
- Take 550 gr of rice (red rice).
- Take 75 gr of shrimp, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Get 50 gr of onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Get 50 gr of red paprika/morrón, cut into cubes.
- Take 50 g of green peppers, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3 pcs of cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 bunch of mustard greens (plant), thinly sliced.
- Make ready 2 1/2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of salty soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of broth powder (flavor of shrimp or chicken).
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Oil for frying.
- Make ready of GROUND SPICES:.
- Make ready 8 of shallots.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Take 4 of cayenne peppers.
- Make ready of COMPLEMENTS:.
- Make ready 100 gr of chicken, fried and shredded.
- Take 5 pcs of fried egg (sunny).
- Make ready 5 pcs of prawn crackers.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fried onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chives/Kucai.
Instructions to make Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA):
- Saute onion until fragrant, put ground spices and shrimp. Cook until shrimp changes color..
- Add red morrón and green peppers, saute until wilted..
- Add the rice and stir well. Add cabbage, sprouts and mustard greens. Stir again..
- Add soy sauce (salty + sweet), pepper, bouillon powder and salt. Stir until well blended..
- Serve the fried rice and its complement..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fried rice from yogyakarta (nasi goreng yogyakarta) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!