Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spinach and shrimp rice bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Before you decide to bounce to Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake, you may want to look at this limited exciting balanced strategies about Healthful Cooking Is Vital for Families
When it comes to cooking healthful meals for our families, there is definitely some amount of dissention among the positions. The fantastic news is that there are recipes which are very healthy but also the healthy temperament of those recipes is somewhat disguised. What they don’t know in these instances shouldn’t attract harm their manner (outside of allergies, which will never be ignored).
Healthful cooking can be difficult as most of us do not want to spend time planning and preparing meals that our own families will not eat. At the same timewe want our own families to be healthy so we feel pressured to learn improved and new ways of cooking healthy foods to the family to enjoy (and unfortunately in some situations scorn).
Cooking healthy isn’t an overnight shift; it’s a life style change which should really be implemented one step at the same time. You don’t need to go into your kitchen and through every little thing which you deem’Bad’ simply work to never buy more of these items when they’ve already been used. Make wiser decisions when purchasing carbs for food prep and you will quickly realize that you’ve made an extremely important step in the procedure for integrating healthful eating and cooking customs at home.
It’s those tiny actions you take towards your aim of cooking healthy foods for your family which will matter far greater than any leap. Before you realize it that you may find that you all have more energy and a greater understanding of overall health than you would have imagined before changing your eating habits. If this isn’t sufficient to encourage you nevertheless, you can check out the excuse to shop for new clothes once you lose a size or two.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spinach and shrimp rice bake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- Take 4 pounds of shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- Make ready 4 cups of minute rice.
- Prepare 2 cans of low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 1 (16 ounce) of bag frozen chopped spinach.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sazon with achiote.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have.
Steps to make Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru…….set pot to the side……
- Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently……..
- Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spinach and shrimp rice bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!