Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, murg patiala. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Murg Patiala is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Murg Patiala is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Before you decide to soar to Murg Patiala, you might want to read through this limited intriguing healthful recommendations about Healthful Cooking Is Vital for Families
When it comes to cooking wholesome meals for our families, there’s obviously some amount of dissention among the positions. The good news is that there are recipes that have become healthy but the nutritious nature of these recipes is significantly concealed. What they don’t know in these instances shouldn’t attract harm their manner (out of allergies, which should not be discounted ).
Wholesome cooking is often difficult as many people don’t wish to spend some time preparing and planning meals that our families refuse to eat. At exactly the exact same timewe need our families to be healthy so that we are feeling pressured to understand new and improved methods of cooking healthy foods to our family to love (and regrettably in a few instances scorn).
For those that are expecting to add healthy cooking habits into their everyday patterns, there are no more funds available than ever before to be able to help you in those jobs. It is possible to search for the services of a skilled nutritionist, your health care provider can provide advice, you can get all kinds of books on healthy eating, cooking, and living at the local library, and also the world wide web is an outstanding source of kinds of advice when it involves leading a healthy life style all around.
It’s those tiny actions you take towards your goal of cooking well balanced meals for the family that will matter a lot more than any leap. Before you know it that you may realize that you have greater energy and a much better sense of overall health than you’d have envisioned before changing your cooking habits. If this is not sufficient to encourage you nevertheless, you can check out the excuse to shop for new clothes once you lose a size or 2.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook murg patiala using 44 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Murg Patiala:
- Prepare For of Chicken marination:-.
- Get 750 grams of Chicken.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt- For Marination.
- Get For of onion masala:-.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1/2 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Get 2 of Green cardamoms.
- Make ready 2 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic(chopped).
- Take 4 of Medium onions(chopped).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 2 of Medium size tomato (chopped).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli (chopped).
- Make ready For of Spinach, onion & capsicum Mixture:-.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger (chopped).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic (chopped).
- Take 1 bunch of Spinach (washed and finely chopped).
- Take 1 of Onion (Diced).
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum (Diced).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cashew nut paste.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare Final of Ingredients:-.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Green chillies (Chopped).
- Make ready 1/2 inch of Ginger(Julienne).
- Take 1 tsp of Kasoori Methi.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Fresh Cream.
Steps to make Murg Patiala:
- For Chicken marination:-Mix all the above ingredients for marination with the chicken and marinate it for 20 mins. Keep it aside..
- For the onion masala:-1. Take a pan. Add oil once the pan is hot. Add all the above ingredients for onion masala except water. Mix well and cook properly till the raw smell goes off. Finally, add water. Once this is ready take out the half of the prepared onion masala and keep this aside which we will use later..
- Now we will add the marinated chicken pieces to these prepared spices in the pan. Then add the chopped green chilli as per your preference. Now mix the chicken and the spices together. Cover the pan and cook it in medium flame till the chicken is completely cooked..
- For spinach, onion and capsicum mixture:- Take another clean pan. Add oil once the pan is hot. Add all the above ingredients one by one except water. Then add the earlier prepared onion masala to this. Mix well. Now add the cashew paste. Now add the salt. Next, we will add water. Now we will check the chicken pieces which must have already cooked. We will now add this spinach mixture to the chicken pieces. Mix well..
- Final step:-Now add the above mentioned for final ingredients to the chicken and spinach mixture. Cook for 2 mins. Then the Murg Patiala is ready to be served. You can serve this hot with steamed rice, chapati or Paratha. My family enjoyed this with hot steamed rice..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food murg patiala recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!