Chicken biriyani & chicken fry.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken biriyani & chicken fry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken biriyani & chicken fry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken biriyani & chicken fry is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Prior to deciding to soar to Chicken biriyani & chicken fry, you may want to read this brief fascinating healthful strategies about Healthful Cooking Is Crucial for Families
When it comes to cooking healthy meals for our families, there’s definitely some level of dissention among the positions. The good thing is there are recipes which have become healthy but the wholesome nature of those recipes is significantly concealed. What they don’t know in these instances truly should not bring harm their way (out of allergies, which should not be discounted ).
Wholesome cooking can be difficult as many people don’t need to spend some time planning and preparing meals that our families will not eat. At the exact same timewe want our families to be healthier so we feel compelled to master improved and new ways of cooking well balanced meals for our family to enjoy (and unfortunately in certain situations scorn).
Cooking healthy isn’t an overnight shift; it is a life style change which should be implemented one step at the same time. You do not have to get into your own kitchen and through every tiny thing which you deem’Bad’ just work to not buy more of these items once they’ve been used. Make wiser decisions when purchasing carbs for food prep and also you may quickly realize that you have made an extremely important phase in the process of incorporating healthy eating and cooking habits in your dwelling.
It’s those small measures you take towards your objective of cooking healthy foods for your family which will matter far greater than any creature leap. Before you realize it that you will discover that you all have greater energy and a better sense of overall health than you would have imagined before changing up your cooking habits. If this isn’t enough to encourage you however, you may check out the excuse to go shopping for new clothes when you lose a size or two.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken biriyani & chicken fry using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken biriyani & chicken fry:
- Take 5 cups of geerakashala rice.
- Take 1 of Chicken.
- Prepare 12 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 &1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 6 of Tomatoes.
- Take 10 of green chillies.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Ginger paste.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Garlic paste.
- Prepare handful of Coriander leaves.
- Get handful of Mint leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Make ready 5 of Cardamom.
- Take 5 of cloves.
- Make ready 3 inch pieces of Cinnamon.
- Get 7 tablespoons of Gheen.
- Prepare 7 tablespoons of Coconut oil.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Garam masala powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of Rose water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Raisans.
- Take 1/4 cup of Cashew nut.
- Make ready For of Chicken fry:.
- Take 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Kashmiri red chilli.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Vinegar.
- Take as required of Coconut oil for frying.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Make ready as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken biriyani & chicken fry:
- Heat a thick bottom pan add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil & 2 tablespoons of ghee into it then add cashew nut fry it when it's colour turned it to slightly golden then add raisins fry it well..
- Remove it from oil then add 4 sliced onion into it and fry it in medium flame when the onion becomes golden colour remove it from flame. Then in the existing oil add 8 nos of sliced onion green chilli ginger garlic paste, salt, saute it well, when the onions become soft add tomatoes into it and saute it again..
- When it's cooked then add chicken, garam masala powder 1 tablespoon and 2 cups of water then cover the lid, cook the chicken when the chicken is 80% cooked add little coriander and mint leaves into it and the masala is ready..
- In a biriyani pot add 5 tablespoons of ghee and coconut oil then add spices in to it then add 12 and 1/2 cup of water, salt, cover the lid when water comes to a boil add the washed rice in to it then again cover the lid and cook it in high flame when the water is dry in to 80% put the flame in to low then cook the rice again. When the rice cook properly put this rice into another vessel..
- Mix rose water into turmeric powder. First add a thick layer of rice then add chicken masala on the top of chicken masala, pinch of garam masala powder and little rose water then mix it and add the fried onions, chopped leaves and fried cashew nut, raisans. Repeat this process when the rice is completely finish. Then close the lid turn flame into low let it sit for half an hour and your mouth watering dum biriyani is ready to serve..
- For chicken fry: Add kashmiri chilli powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, vinegar, along with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil mix it, well then put this chicken into boiling oil deep fry it, when the chicken become golden in colour or completely cooked turn the other side also and cook it..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken biriyani & chicken fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!