Lemper Ayam Bakar (Grilled Glutinous Rice with Seasoned Chicken Floss).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lemper ayam bakar (grilled glutinous rice with seasoned chicken floss). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemper Ayam Bakar (Grilled Glutinous Rice with Seasoned Chicken Floss) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Lemper Ayam Bakar (Grilled Glutinous Rice with Seasoned Chicken Floss) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Before you decide to soar to Lemper Ayam Bakar (Grilled Glutinous Rice with Seasoned Chicken Floss), you may want to read through this shorter appealing healthy guidelines about Cooking Basics for Newbies
In regards to cooking, it’s very important to take into account that everybody else started somewhere. I don’t know of one person who came to be with a wooden cooking spoon and ready to go. There is a great deal of learning that needs to be carried out in order to develop into prolific cook and then there is always room for improvement. Not only do you will need to start with the basics in terms of cooking however you almost need to begin again when learning to cook a brand new cuisine such as Chinese, Thai, or Indian food.
This usually means at any given time on your cooking learning cycles there’s quite probably someone somewhere that’s worse or better in cooking more than you. Take advantage of this because even the best have bad days when it comes to cooking. There are lots of people who cook for different factors. Some cook as a way to eat and survive although some cook since they actually like the process of cooking. Some cook through the times of emotional upheaval among many others cookout of utter boredom. Whatever your reason behind cooking or learning to cook you need to always begin with the fundamentals.
The good thing is that after you’ve heard the basics of cooking it is improbable you will ever have to relearn them. This usually means you may constantly build up and expand your own cooking abilities. Since you learn new recipes and improve your culinary abilities and talents you’ll see that preparing your meals from scratch is a whole lot more rewarding than preparing prepackaged meals which can be purchased from the shelves of your regional supermarkets.
Additionally you will find as your experience and confidence develops that you will see your self more and more regularly improvising while you move and adjusting meals to fulfill your own personal preferences. If you prefer more or less of ingredients or would like to earn a recipe somewhat more or less hot in flavor you can make simple alterations along the way to be able to achieve this objective. Put simply you will begin punctually to create snacks of one’s personal. And that’s something that you will not necessarily learn when it has to do with basic cooking skills to beginners but you’d never learn if you did not master those basic cooking abilities.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lemper ayam bakar (grilled glutinous rice with seasoned chicken floss) using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemper Ayam Bakar (Grilled Glutinous Rice with Seasoned Chicken Floss):
- Take of For the glutinous rice:.
- Take of banana leaves for wrapping.
- Make ready 250 gr of glutinous rice, washed, soaked in water for 3 hours, drained.
- Take 250 ml of coconut milk 2 Indonesian bay leaves.
- Get 1 of pandan leaf.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take of Chicken Floss Filling:.
- Prepare 250 gr of boneless chicken breast, boiled until cooked, finely shredded.
- Make ready 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 2 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- Get 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar or to taste.
- Get 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of Ground spices:.
- Get 5 cloves of shallots.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of nut megs.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
Instructions to make Lemper Ayam Bakar (Grilled Glutinous Rice with Seasoned Chicken Floss):
- For the glutinous rice: Heat the steamer over high heat until hot and boiling..
- Steam glutinous rice for 15 minutes. In another pot, bring the coconut milk to boil. Remove from the heat. Remove the glutinous rice from the steamer..
- Add the glutinous rice into the hot coconut oil. Mix well. Continue to stir until the coconut milk is absorbed by the rice..
- Steam for another 30 minutes until the rice is soft and cooked through. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- How to cook the chicken floss: Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Sauté ground spices, kaffir lime leaves, and bay leaves until fragrant. Add shreded chicken. Add salt dan sugar. Test the taste..
- Continue to sauté until the coconut milk is absorbed. Keep storing until the chicken is dry. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- How to assemble the lemper: Divide the glutinous rice into 2 parts. Note: Wear plastic gloves before you do this part!.
- Press half of the cooked warm glutinous rice into a 20×20 cm baking pan using the tip of a spoon (or you can use your fingers. Please make sure you wear plastic gloves so the rice won’t stick to your fingers). Really pack it down hard!.
- Spread the filling evenly leaving no gap all over the rice..
- Spread the other half of the rice on top of the filling. Pack it down hard again!.
- Let the ‘lemper’ cool down completely before cutting. Use a plastic knife or a knife coated with plastic to cut the lemper..
- Wrap each piece with banana leaves..
- Grilled them on top of lined frying pan until fragrant and the banana leaves turn to brown. Yum! 😋.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lemper ayam bakar (grilled glutinous rice with seasoned chicken floss) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!