Korean Spicy Fried Chicken (Yangnyeom-tongdak).
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, korean spicy fried chicken (yangnyeom-tongdak). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Korean Spicy Fried Chicken (Yangnyeom-tongdak) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Korean Spicy Fried Chicken (Yangnyeom-tongdak) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Before you decide to leap to Korean Spicy Fried Chicken (Yangnyeom-tongdak), you might want to look at this small interesting nutritious tips about Fast and Simple Lunches for the Cooking Challenged
Let us face it, cooking isn’t a priority in the lives of every person, woman, or child on Earth. In actuality, much too folks have made understanding how to cook a priority within their own lives. Which usually means that individuals often rely on convenience foods and boxed mixes rather than just taking your time and effort to prepare healthy food to our families and our personal enjoyment.
The same is true for lunches once we usually add to your can of soup or even box of macaroni and cheese or any other similar product as opposed to putting our creative efforts into building a quick and easy yet delicious lunch. You will notice many thoughts in this article and the hope is that these ideas won’t just enable you to get off to a wonderful beginning for ending the lunch R-UT most of us look for ourselves at at some point or another but and to use new things all on your very own.
Lettuce wraps. These mike delightfully flavorful lunch snacks as well as the filling can be prepared in advance, which leaves only reheating the filling and wrapping when you’re all set to eat. This is a fun lunch to talk with your little ones also it teaches them that lettuce is much more versatile than people frequently give it credit for being. Many people decide to choose some teriyaki motivated filling; my children likes taco motivated fillings because of our lettuce rolls. You are absolutely free to come up with a favorite meeting of one’s personal.
While this is by no means the end all be guide to cooking fast and simple lunches it’s excellent food for thought. The stark reality is that will get your creative juices flowing so you could prepare wonderful lunches for the own family without needing to complete too much heavy cooking at the practice.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook korean spicy fried chicken (yangnyeom-tongdak) using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Spicy Fried Chicken (Yangnyeom-tongdak):
- Make ready 1.5 kg of chicken chunks.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper ground.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of potato starch powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of glutinous rice flour.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready of / canolavegetable oil.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of pepper hot paste.
- Get 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Make ready of sesame seeds roasted.
Instructions to make Korean Spicy Fried Chicken (Yangnyeom-tongdak):
- Rinse chicken in cold water. Drain.
- Add 1 teaspoon ground black pepper and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Add 1/2 cup potato starch powder, 1/4 cup all purpose flour, 1/4 cup glutinous rice flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder and 1 egg.
- Mix well by hand and completely coat the chicken.
- Pour the canola oil in frying pan and heat it up.
- Test the oil by dipping a piece of chicken into the oil. If oil bubbles, correct temperature has been reached.
- Fry using double-frying method: Fry over high heat for 10 minutes, strain for a few minutes, and fry again until golden brown.
- For the sauce, put 1 tablespoon canola oil and 4 cloves of minced garlic into a heated pan.
- Add 1/3 cup tomato ketchup, 1/3 cup honey, 1/4 cup hot pepper paste, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and simmer mixture for about 7 minutes. Keep heat low so as not to burn the sauce..
- Once chicken is done, reheat sauce if sauce is cold..
- Pour over chicken and gently mix with a wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds on top and enjoy while hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food korean spicy fried chicken (yangnyeom-tongdak) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!